View Single Post
      01-14-2023, 06:03 AM   #20
Rob_G77
Major
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_ZMT View Post
Unfortunately this is very common with metallic paint finishes, don't ask how I know as I don't want to relive my experience haha- but it should be able to be corrected as previous poster mentioned definitely a size spec on the metallic fleck.
Thank you for the positive vibes. I sent the dealership and the autobody shop managers an email just asking to be taken care of and please give me the car back in as best condition it can be. I wish they had done better the first time, but they said they can fix it so I will give them that opportunity.

They did not answer 1 significant question regarding what the BMW recommendation is for bumper repainting. Obviously they just want to repaint it and call it a day. I should contact another BMW repair center to find out what the truth is.

The reply I got:

"Good morning Rob

I have booked your appointment for January 30th with us and have secured a loaner car with BMW for you we will do everything to make this process as easy and flawless a possible

As for the car looking perfect we will make sure that the fleck is as close to factory as possible and will make sure no swirl marks in paint

I look forward to making this right and thank you for your business

Again thank you"
Appreciate 0