Thread: 330D Pricing.
View Single Post
      04-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #39
JamieA
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

I know exactly how you feel. They are only interested if they think you are about to buy another car from them. When I got my BMW, I did seriously consider a B7 A4 2.0T S-Line, and when I discovered that technology that couldn't be had on the Audi like comfort access, active cruise, and I think at the time rain sensing wipers (!) plus then I actually drove the E90 and fell in love, and saw that the BMW was actually better priced and ultimately a better overall package I bought it.

Being courteous I sent the guy I was dealing with - who I had bought cars from before, had sent business to and been to social events with - an email saying sorry not this time, but hey, perhaps you will sell me a B8 when the E90 comes up for renewal, thanks for all the help and assistance along the way etc. No response. Completely rude.

I have heard stories about well off people going there to buy a car and they say to them "how are you going to pay for this, you don't look like you could afford an Audi", I am absolutely mortified. Solitaire have completely lost the plot IMHO...