ToadHollow
Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
Thumbs up Dodo Juice: Supernatural Carnauba review

First of all, I wanted to thank George and Detailed Image for always offering advice, instruction and a truly impressive line up of products to the e90post community.

So, I have been reading all of these great things about the Supernatural Carnauba wax made by Dodo Juice to the point that I thought maybe I should give it a try. I have enjoyed using the Dodo Juice brand of products since Detailed Image began carrying the product line last year. That's not to say they are the only brand of car wax I use ........ not by a long shot.

I have worked my way through many of the carnaubas available @ DI and thought it was time for a change. A supernatural change ...

As I was pressed for time due to a schedule change I did not take pictures through each of the processes. The paint was polished using a PC 7424 w/ orange, black and white buffing pads. As the car has virtually no blemishes in the paint the removal of old wax was my main reason for polishing ..... and maybe just a little more shine ...

The products used are as follows:

Citrus Wash
Klasse AIO
Menzerna FPI
Menzerna FPII
Meguiars Show Car Glaze (had forgotten mine at home and was limited)
Supernatural Carnauba
P.S. As I wanted to see the true results of the carnauba wax I opted not to apply any sealant before waxing.

After cutting the paint with the Klasse (first time actually using this product) the paint was already beginning to show a darker gloss.

Taped and polishing ......

Notice the shine after just the Klasse application. Menzerna Polish 1/2 were applied afterward along with the glaze (which I tossed).

After the Menzerna Polish applications .....

My sample of the Supernatural Carnauba to be applied ....
The Supernatural is a true carnauba in that it has texture that mirrors butter. It comes off as easily as it is to apply and leaves no hazing or marred effect behind!

Ahhh ....... she has her true JB color once again!

and a week later I applied the second coat of Supernatural along with a new spoiler ... the Jet Black color is awesome

Appreciate 0