View Single Post
      07-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #54
WickedB
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggletooth View Post
I'm not censoring you at all. In fact, feel free to do nothing and reap the benefits of people who care about this topic strongly enough to attempt to change things. But if you don't have anything productive to contribute here, vacate the premises. Discourse is normal and not what I have a problem with here, it's people being all "LOL UR LAME THIS IS NOT WORTH UR TIME Y BOTHUR?!>@" He cares about the issue, you may not. Hence, that attitude does not contribute to the intent of the thread, it crapfloods it and impedes any real discussion.

I'm not calling out people by name, but if you don't have a dog in this fight then why try to dump on the issue? The general attitude of trying to defecate on anyone standing up for principles he believes in is rotten. Poor OP was hoping for support in a serious issue that could potentially benefit a good portion of us enthusiasts and gets flak for it. Shitty.
Truth. And, why stick with the status quo if it doesn't make sense!? Besides, don't you get charged more since you have to buy 2 plates? The $$ factor affects EVERYONE; if it makes people feel better or makes it more important... donate that money to charity instead!
Appreciate 0