View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
Deebo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 ZCP

My name is Derek, and I have a BMW problem

Feels good to finally come out and say it. I figured I should start a thread to show the evolution of my car from stock to where it is now, and to update with future stuff I waste my money on. I apologize in advance for the poverty photos.

Here she is, the day I picked her up. 2008 Tiag E92 335i with 38k on the clock

Aero lip from Ebay, fitment is decent at best but can't complain too much for $70. New front bumper setup coming soon.

M3 skirts installed

I had installed the Supreme Power lowering perch, thinking that this on top of the OEM suspension would be enough... I was wrong

Roof Wrapped in black vinyl

Went though a plastidip faze, wheels in gunmetal and trim in black.

Removed the Dip on the wheels, and lowered on BC Racing coilovers. I had also added 12/15mm spacers somewhere back along the way.

Cyba Tips

Then this happened

Then this happened. Great excuse to upgrade to LCI and Mtech thanks to LTMW, hooked me up big time with the insurance company.

Picked up a used Stoptech kit from PJDizzle on the forums, the rest are pics of the car in its current form.

I didn't include any pics of performance mods, but it's FBO running E60 with a custom Wedge flash.

Next up? Probably a new front bumper setup, the aero lip looks good but the crappy fitment is bothering me. Alcantara steering wheel is needed. My rear fenders are rolled, but I want to get them shaved and pulled so I can either put much larger spacers on, or get new aggressive wheels to throw on it. Suggestions? Leaning toward a set of Varrstoen ES5's at the moment but it changes so frequently haha. Sometime down the road, a turbo upgrade. Waiting at least a year to see how all of the new single options roll out, and how the AT holds up under the stress. Or just hope that my turbos blow up and it gives me the excuse.

Thanks!
Appreciate 2