View Single Post
      03-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #186
achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

worst day of my life

so it's about time i told you guys what happen a couple of weeks ago...

i'm a nightclub photographer part time and i went to a usual event somewhere between camden and king's cross (egg club)... parked the car up around midnight and came back to it at 3am and this is how i found it:

to answer a few questions everybody is asking:
yeesss i am all okay, just very upset...

a lot of people think this is a personal attack but i genuinely can't think of someone i know who would do this... i'm pretty sure it was just a bunch of drunk jealous low lifes... they used wooden sticks they pulled out of a nearby skip to do everything and left it by the car (so i dont think it was planned)...

also the total damage is: both headlights smashed, all the windows smashed, the whole bonnet is covered in dents... then dings around the roof (where, im guessing, the retards missed the windows) and a damaged fender (from when they missed the headlights)... also the bumper has taken a beating... and one of the seats is damaged...

the car is going to be written off after an 8.5g estimate but i've told the insurance company that i wanna retain the car and fix it myself... now they're doing fraud checks and that and should pay out soon...

police are pretty much useless... 2 cctv camera's on that road and another private one near by and apparently nothing was seen... they easily beat the shit outta the car for at least 15mins but nothing... (yet if i jam on a yellow line for a couple of mins i get a nice £60 ticket)... im just saying...

premium is gonna go up (lost my 2 years off my 5 year ncb even though it was protected) and i'm pretty sure the insurance company isn't gonna give me enough to fix the car... and the car is now a cat D... so i'm gonna be a little lighter at the wallet...

to me money comes and goes but i HATE that these guys are just walking away with nothing coming to them...

at least i know that they're not gonna be anything more than low life pieces of shit... and maybe one day get caught for something else... and get bum-raped in jail...

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS

Last edited by achu; 03-27-2014 at 12:13 PM..
Appreciate 0