View Single Post
      03-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
duky
The Tanzanian
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3, Audi RS6, Mini Cooper

Garage List
I would definitely hang on to the 335 if there isn't anything major going on now or in the past. I assume you got it because you like the handling, speed etc which the X5 will not give you. On top of that you have a car that I assume you're not paying anything for right now (based on your post) and instead you're going to move to a car that you will be spending $XXX on per month? Why not just save that money and put some towards repairs instead? You have loaners from dealer if your car goes in for repairs so I don't see why you'd ever be out of a car unless it left you stranded on the road which technically any car can do.

The only reason I would vote for getting the X5 is if you wanted/needed a SUV for some specific reason(s) (e.g. cargo space, seating space, ground clearance, newer features etc) or were getting some super awesome deal and can see yourself wanting/needing these things in a year or 2 (though prices will def come down since new X5 is coming out soon). But if you are liking your 335i and aren't craving something new then save your money -- put some towards repairs and some towards beer or something.

Hope that made sense/helps
Appreciate 0