View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #186
cptcrunch
Captain Crunch
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i

I'm glad this is going to be on Jalponik soon, I'm very excited Arguru!

With that said, I don't think Dick is a rep for anyone. He's just not very good with sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

So my google-fu has brought up a few pages that are questionable. If you search google for "richard jones penske" you'll find a couple of mentions of the two. Including a facebook page for Penske's BMW North Scottsdale, seen here. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see that the outing was liked by a Richard Jones... So, riddle me this batman, a RichardJones appears and starts asking questions in an interesting manner and raises several suspicions, and has a connection to BMW North Scottsdale. Now, this is assuming the new user isn't very creative and used his real name, but I think we have a Red Alert gents.

More google-fu coming...
Appreciate 0