E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salameh13 View Post
Hi ,

I would like to ask about the after market Audio system that you have, do you think it will fit on a 2006 BMW 325i that has an Audio system without a NAVI.

BTW, you car look so good man.
Yes, If you have an E90, E92, E91, E93 without idrive (BMW Navigation) This will fit your vehicle..

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
Is that the Eonon DVD thing? If so is that suppose to stick out like that on the bottom? Any issues/problems after you installed it?
Yes that is it, and yes all of them stick out. But it goes unnoticeable and grows on you in a few minutes. Everything has been working fine minus navigation and sd card slots. Some members have no problems whatsoever, but many (more than 5 members) have PM'd me experiencing the same problem that nav is not functional. Having no nav does not bother me as other features make up for it, hook your smartphone up wirelessly and enjoy turn by turn nav via bluetooth and smartphone connectivity.

-No I am not one of their sales reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neothin87 View Post
Not sure if you've answered it somewhere in these 10 pages, but i love the smoked fogs up front and the sidemarkers. Were they a DIY job?

Definitely a lot of good examples of what I can do with my own montego blue. Looks great dude
Thanks man! The fog light covers are just a type of vinyl that was pre cut from stickercity. The sidemarkers are full replacements that can be changed in a couple minutes, I don't remember where I got mine from but they are all over ebay!