M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmwz3 View Post
Always makes me laugh how much time people have to post "why did you post this" posts about how irate they are that the thread was even posted. Isn't that a little bit ironic ? Just skip over them if you aren't interested guys, give the guy a break, no harm done. Your beloved posts about "What colour car shall I get" will still be there either side of this one. A big clue is usually in the "OT: " at the start. 3 pages of posts sounds like encouragement to me, if you don't like the topic just ignore it - I struggle to believe it spoiled your day that much. Life must be pretty good if it takes some posts on a forum to piss you off.

just voicing our opinions! - we do it far far less than some and get shot down when we do?

Don't you remember the idiot kid you had in every class at school - you can ignore em for so long but then you just end up getting wound up and saying something.......

As for OT posts - i do agree that forums contain OT posts and they keep the forum 'alive' however they are usually about something relatively worthwhile - a bit like the one going on about Ian Blair, etc... - no one is criticising the fact there are OT posts, and I for one don't want to ignore every post that says OT in front of it, BUT, asking how you say the model description of your car - I am sorry but it's askin for comments.

Nobody is out to offend people, but people are going to get wound up be senseless infantile posts.

just IMHO - others may or may not agree.
Appreciate 0