03-28-2010, 01:54 AM   #47
campbelly
AC Schnitzel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm@heart View Post
You obviously don't know how warranties or litigation work. Have you read your fine print? I'm not trying to argue, I'm just saying BMW pays millions of dollars to lawyers who cover all their basis' whereas you're just a kid mistaking "freedom of speech" for "admission of responsibility for damages as a result of abuse" which is not covered under warranty.
very true..i was actually reading a thread about a month ago where some kid was saying how the dealer wont fix his car (it had loose screws in the engine or something) because they claimed he messed around with the engine (which he swore on his post he didn't)...he even went as far as posting on this site lying to everyone saying he didn't mess around with anything..long story short..his SA was actually an active member on this site, saw his post, searched his past threads and found several threads asking about installing a JB3 and problems associated with installing it..the SA forwarded the post to bmw and his warranty was revoked...so see? only bad things come from stuff like this..not only that i (along with many others on this forum im sure) DEFINITELY will always remember to never buy a 330xi from some douche kid in MA, thats for sure...