10-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #8
Ess
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post
the 2nd pic - those 313s are replicas for sure...

excited to see these... if you liked the Quantum44 TS1s, you woulda loved rota grids... i love those wheels:

anyways, i'm looking forward to seeing these new wheels
They are reps Achu, Chris has them for sale in several different finishes.
I do like those Rotas very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknjayne View Post
i got mine from Chris at CM,top guy,so helpful
Looking great Mark, the colour of those wheels goes really well with the bodywork!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesM View Post
Sounds interesting, awaiting pics.
You and me both, brother! I haven't seen them on an E92 yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragha View Post
Chris is a top bloke - had two sets from CM Wheels so far
He seemed really good, I was worried about not being able to reach him as I wasn't able to call him until the evening when I was back from work. He picked up straight away and was happy to help. He also dispatched the wheels less than 24 hours after I called him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaza01 View Post
Dude!!!!!
I read that WHOLE thread and forced myself not to scroll down to the end because i didnt want to spoil the surprise....no SURPRISE!!!!!
Seriously poor! Im not impressed!!

Sorry to disappoint Sean, pics on Friday if the wheels arrive as planned - it will be wheels only though, still need to buy some tyres for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
LOL WTF!

I read every stage before looking at the next picture! ONLY TO GET TO THE BOTTOM AND NOTHING!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And if you were going to go for those Quantum rep wheels... Do it right and forget the rota grid reps too and get the awesome TE37 rims!!! BEAUTIES!

BUT i am looking forward to what you have in store for us!

Hehe, sorry Josh. I didn't want to post a generic pic, rather I'd prefer to post my own. Should have waited until Friday really, but was too excited to wait!

Love the TE37s, but sadly forged wheels are way out of my budget
I do not think the ones I went for are a replica brand (could be wrong!), but they are cast wheels. I couldn't find much information about the brand at all to be honest.
Appreciate 0