EB89
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i e92 DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street of Rage View Post
I'm having the same issue... My '11 e92 N55 threw the following codes after initial start up of the day (Saturday evening), rough idle for almost a good minute. It drove fine, I filled her up and drove home immediately for the night. Today I tried to start her up and it stalled right away twice.

I'm running MHD stage 2, so I just reflash back to stock (not stage 0). It started up fine no issue and test drove around the area. Scanned for code and no code had shown. I had done some research, some said DME update from dealer (TSB BMW SI B12 36 15 probably cost some money) or replacing the valvetronic servomotor ($$$$).

I'm going to call the BMW dealership and ask about the TSB first.
https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1412623

Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
One thing i found was that a full reflash of MHD cleared it the second time, im wondering it the final step of the MHD flash, where it resets adaptions, might be what fixed it?

I just reflashed Stage 2 + and it went away, you should try putting the proper map back on, i dont think MHD cause it but the adaption reset might clear it.