11-24-2020, 04:02 PM   #32
Aussieatlarge
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 e93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92.Dom View Post
I don't care what anyone says about Nardo it's such an awesome color. Great job man
Yeah. I really like it. The guys at work have dropped the usual "nice undercoat" and "why did you polish your undercoat". They drive white Ford Wildtracks. So F them.

There are so many versions of "Nardo". I used the dark grey from Avery Dennison which is a little darker than the Audi Nardo. The next step down is way too light. You can see in the photos how different the colour looks in natural light and under my garage lights.

It seems a bit lame to not go for one of the hundreds of weird or exciting colour wraps available but I am in my 50s so the M3 bumper, CLS boot, dropped suspension, modded engine is probably about as much as I can get away with I have lived in South Africa, the USA and Australia and I need to avoid being referred to by one of the many disparaging terms for one who drives a modified car. SA - Dutchman, Floorboard, Tappet Cover, Clutchplate. USA- Red Neck, Ricer, AUS - Bogan, Ricer...
Appreciate 1