06-13-2008, 06:36 AM   #76
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler9595 View Post
I just got back from my dealership and talked to my SA about the new 29.2 lag issue for about 10 min. He was very cool about it and very understanding (which he should be, of course). I told him about the increased lag and that the low-end power that I loved was gone and he understood that was crappy.

SA said they have updated "several other cars" w/ 29.2 and have not had any other reports of lag from other customers (?). But, he was very interested to know about the problem. On Monday, I sent an e-mail to the SA and CA with my complaint about the lag issue. SA said they forwarded it to the Field Svc Engineer for our region.

SA told me that he didnt think BMW would "intentionally dumb-down the performance" and that they would try to make it right asap. SA said he would follow-up with the FSE and get back with me next week.

I told them I was not going to order an '09 335 until my '07 car was back to normal. He indicated that he couldnt promise me anything but would try to see if they could get the previous progman version back on my car. So, we shall see...
Good work, good luck, and keep us posted. I'll update when I talk to my dealer again too or hear back from my letter.
Appreciate 0