View Single Post
      12-08-2018, 05:59 AM   #6
RS Grant
Made in Scotland
Scotland
Rep
Drives: E91 335i M-Sport
Location: North of Edinburgh, East of Glasgow and South of Aberdeen

So as I said, I'll be making a few wee changes to the car.. although I hadn't planned to do them as quickly as I have, but I needed rear tyres on the standard 18" wheels which led me to get the 19" wheels and I didn't want to fit them until I'd lowered the car which led me to get the suspension kit... as you can see, I apply man maths liberally.

This is the suspension kit I bought; Koni shocks with H&R springs. I had a similar combo on my old MK7 Golf R and they performed really well... so thought it made sense to stick with what I knew.

Untitled by Grant F, on Flickr

Dropped the car off to get the suspension fitted, so snapped a photo with one of my friends E92 at the same time.

I went away and got my 235/35/19 and 265/30/19 tyres fitted to the new wheels which I got for the car; Strom M359 in Hyper Silver.

I fitted my genuine BMW Performance grilles, after doing my E92, I'm pretty quick at these now!! I like the gloss black grilles tieing in with the gloss black shadowline trim on the car, although I know that they're not for everyone.

After a fitted the wheels, my friend was wanting to test out his new camera so suggested that I bring the car along to get a few photos done.. and they comprehensively dump on anything I could produce!!

....and given that the car is known as 'The Barney Bus' it made sense for the wee man to have his picture taken with the car too.

E91 320d Sport Plus Edition
Journal Link
Appreciate 0