View Single Post
      07-04-2015, 01:28 AM   #1
ritzzzzzwik
Captain
Rep
Drives: SO M4 MT

Bilstein B12 Pro kit or Bilstein B14 PSS coilover

Hello Forum!

I've been slowly working my way through refreshing my suspension on my e92 335i RWD. At 95K my OEM shocks are pretty much on their last leg.

So far I've upgraded the from control arms with M3 ones, and got whiteline inserts for the rear (along with a new subframe-which is a story for another time). New Wheels, and tires too.

The car is 99% street driven. I have been looking for coilovers/shock spring setup for a while, and narrowed it down to B12 Pro Kit. Until I saw the B14 PSS coilovers. Unfortunately unlike most other coilover configs, I have not found much feedback about the B14 PSS, especially from the E92 crowd.

I am NOT looking for much of a drop, and want an improved suspension overall - Handling, comfort, reliability. I looked at some coilovers but the ones I liked, I could not justify the cost since the car will sniff the track on very rare occasions. So I settled for a b12 pro kit, but apparently there is the B14 PSS, its elder sibling that no one seems to talk about. Its at approximately the same price point and thats what makes it interesting.

Please let me know if any of you are running the B14 PSS, and whats your feedback.

PS: I am not really sold on ST/BC, them being around the same pricepoint. KW V1s are hard to justify for their price, and everything else is an overkill for me.

Thanks,
RD
Appreciate 0