View Single Post
      03-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #238
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadmofo View Post
Well that's bad then. Like I said I already have new injectors installed and now I can't code them. Gonna try with ISTA-D, GT1 or Progman.
Come by the meet tonight in Brooklyn..(ceasars bay at 9pm) ..I will have my laptop with INPA working with Dcan cable.. I have an 07 that has never had a software update though...You can use my laptop and even take the INPA program file from me and code your injectors, but I doubt it is the program that you have, since you are far from a novice when it comes to coding...Should take the most 5 minutes if you have all the values copied down for each cylinder....You are the king of coding from what I hear so there is definitely some other issues IMO, but what can it be.. Do you have the latest and greatest update of ECU software. I read somewhere that BMW is coming out with new daten files and INPA 5.06..

BTW...When my Procede is not set to valet, INPA does not read the OBD readiness flags, so there is some truth to it that some functions wont work when Procede is on either map 1,2,3 or 4

Last edited by cn555ic; 03-22-2012 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 0