View Single Post
      04-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #65
Trigger2007
E93 320i M Sport
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i M Sport Convertible

lol, I love turning up in Jeans and T Shirt for dealers! Its always interesting to see there response.

Did this at an Audi dealer, and the guy gave me all the reasons not to buy a TT. Which as a Sales Director was great, I asked him if he didn't want me to buy one, and he really couldnt answer me! Out of courtesy gave the manager a call to let him know his sales people were total unprofessional. Of which he didnt seem surprised.

Back to dealers - Halliwell Jones in Southport is pretty good. The after sales service is A1, after 3 cars still never can complain about anything. The sales people need to improve but are okay. In my line of sales we deal with orders in excess of £100K so all my people are well trained, it blatantly shows that some of the people you speak to just haven't got the general training!

Normally they hate me as I buy via Fleet Sales, but now they seem to be seeing the bigger picture that they are selling the brand not just a car! Which was good, I ordered 3 new cars last time I visited them!

BMW E93 320i M Sport - Black Sapphire / Coral Red
Appreciate 0