View Single Post
      03-10-2019, 03:12 PM   #7
NRainbolt
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
I'm incredibly sorry about the inconvenience, it sounds like there may be an issue with our email server since we're all caught up. If anyone is having trouble getting a hold of anyone @ VRSF please feel free to PM or email sales@vr-speed.com. We're also available on FB and IG if you need an alternate method of communication
I as well have had nothing but trouble with VRSF customer support. I ordered a new charge pipe from them on Feb 27th. Immediately my card sent me a text to verify the purchase. I emailed them on March 3 asking for a status update since it showed my order was still on hold. Leslie emailed me back and said it was on hold because they can only ship to the billing address and I put another address. No big deal, so I immediately replied that they could ship it to the billing address. I checked their website on March 5th and still no change, so I sent another email. This time explaining I needed the charge pipe ASAP cus car was sitting broken down. Well today they sent me an email and stated they AND MY BANK believed it was a fraudulent purchase and they refunded my money. She even "suggested buying it from a reseller or ebay". WHATTTT?! Waiting all this time for a charge pipe for them to say its fraudulent and cancel my purchase. I called the credit card company, they said "no we have approved it and it has already been taken out of your account". So why lie to me and say that my bank that it was fraudulent and cancelled it?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0