Phil325i
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 325i MSport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
What sheet size did you go for to take into account all lights on the car, front / rear and side lights? And what shade too?
First things first, I gave you the wrong link before. I got the film here:

http://lamin-x.co.uk/

I think you've misunderstood. I only covered that part of the headlights in front of the indicators (check the pics again) and the repeaters. I didn't do the rears. AFAIR I bought a piece 12" x 8", but if you're doing all the lights, you will need to measure up and order the correct size for that job. The shade was 'Subtle Tint' by the way.

The yellow on the fogs was a bit I had left over from a previous car. I would really recommend Lamin-X for the fogs which are so vulnerable to stone damage. The plastic in Lamin-X is really thick and repels all stones and other road debris.
E92 pre-LCI 325i - Ohlins R&T; H&R spacers; M3 strut brace; Swift thrust sheets; 3 x chassis braces; diff brace; N53 V-brace; 034 subframe inserts; BMS clutch stop; BMS CDV; RE g/box mounts; Delrin shift bushes; Saikoumichi OCC; Cyba scoops; BMW Perf Exhaust; HEL s/steel brake hoses; M3 rear spoiler; Recaro Sportster CSs; M3 white dash LEDs; LED Angels; LED side repeaters; BMW Perf black grille; CSL reps; SSDD carbon diffuser; Monster Wrap black roof/clear front
Appreciate 0