08-02-2018, 06:14 PM   #32
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gT-BMW View Post
wow you did good! you went all the way to bradenton?? that must of been a long drive! it was a 2 hrs for me and when i got there they closed down because of the rain

but yeah im down for a meet up pm me whenever you plan on going to OSW. thats about 1.5 hr drive for me.

yesterday i met alot of good people, including the world record g37 owner that runs high 12 on bolt ons. he did not pay 650 for his e85 tune and neither did the audi s7 guys that was running 11.4s. something about apr tune that boosts it up to 500hp for $400.

i would really like to purchase a bpc tune but 650 IMO is just to much. i guess people that do purchase the tune wanted a more responsive daily driven car and thats great until you meet other people thats doing the same thing your doing but getting more bang out of the buck for it so for me its not worth the $$.

I already have a 9 sec capable honda, it doesnt run 9s it runs mid 10s im making some changes to it so it can run in the 11.5 index on street tires because im tired of throwing $$ at it.
Yeah, well a G37 and S7 isn’t a E90.
I was trapping 99mph with the same mods (and higher 60ft, still had a lower ET) and biginboca was able to do 102mph.

If you want to go fast, it will cost you. Period.
Appreciate 1
gT-BMW203.00