02-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #60
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes011 View Post
Mechanically I'm stock, have really only done some light cosmetic mods (Lci tails, grills, OSS). Not huge about dropping money into cars but I do think i might go against my better judgement and get a jb4 and an AFE intake
Definitely do the JB4 you will love it. Haha I wish I didn't drop my money into cars, the other day I added up how much I've put into this car and it's awful to see the total... If you come to a meet or something I can take you for a spin with the JB4 so you can figure out if its worth it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartel Forged View Post
Lots a great credit to Luis over at OSS DESIGN I ink they got the best quality headlight work in the business for the BMW community
+1 I agree 100%. Wait until you see the pics tomorrow after the car gets washed, they look amazing. I drove around with them today and had a bunch of people staring at the lights
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0