View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #12
idnan
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i

I will definately give them a good test and have plenty of confidence in them. I had postive words from people who have used K-sports which are almost exactly the same. In fact I was hard pushed to find and bad reviews on them, only people writing them off due to their origin.

I actually wasn't in the market for a bbk but since I was changing my rear brakes to m3 spec, I saw the need to upgrade the fronts to maintain balance. I shopped around and decided on the Forge 356mm which was £1450ish and agreed to sell my old setup to Nick on here. It made no sense to buy the Forge setup for that much and not have his front and rear set.

I've spoken to Dan from PB at length and he seems a good guy with loads of faith in his product. My first stage will be to upgrade the standard pads before fitting them so I'm looking at EBC Bluestuff or Ferodo DS2500s all round. Just need to put my car back together first

I bought my RBs when only a handful of people had them on here so the chances I have taken have worked out well for me so far....
Appreciate 0