View Single Post
      06-29-2009, 01:09 AM   #2
fragadellic
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig103 View Post
You have probably read on here many times about the wonders of Stoner's Invisible Glass. Well, I finally picked some up, and I wish I had done so sooner.

I hate to sound like a commercial (or the late Billy Mays), but here goes anyway...

First off, it's a foam so it doesn't drip. But unlike Windex Foam, it's not so thick, it's very light. Second, Invisible Glass cleans like a champ, and dries almost instantly. Lastly, it's safe for tint (I am not sure if Windex is or not). It's so good, I'm going to start using it around the house for all our glass - but I'll probably buy a separate container so I don't have to go hunting for mine when it's time to clean the cars :-)

I usually hate doing windows too, but it only took about a minute or two with a light microfiber towel to do the whole thing, because it cleans so fast.

Okay, commercial-mode off. The last thing I'll mention is that I found it at Wal-Mart for $3.97, but if you don't have one near ya, you can pick it up from our board sponsors.
+1 Yup, Invisible Glass is the best. I tried a Zep foaming aerosol from Home Depot and it's nothing like it. I'll never use any other glass cleaner again.

The weird thing is that Invisble Glass is also the best thing for cleaning stainless steel appliances. Invisible Glass and microfiber for stainless. Try it!!