View Single Post
      01-07-2020, 05:39 AM   #5
Silnismo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpro View Post
Sorry but this is a typical review of someone who most likely has no other experience (no offence, just stating)... cause if you had, you could not have stated the above no matter what the price was... I also had multiple e36s with various set ups, incl. cut oem springs, cheap lowered Vogtland/deCarbon, low end coil-overs like this one, Koni Yellows w H&R springs, Eibach springs, Mtech set-up, M3 and Eibach swaybars, Bilstein B6, kw1, kw2... not talking about Ohlins or other deliberate systems...
A proper "wheel/tyre/shock/spring/bump-stop/sway-bar match" just glides over the bumps, holds grip during a turn, no matter how rough the road is, gives you a much precise feeling and self-confidence to throw the car around a corner...
To cut it short, just ask someone with a proper set-up for a ride...
You will feel immediately what I am writing (in my poor English) about...
Yes I have rode in KWs, Blisteins and are they a superior ride then raceland? Absolutely 100%, you can tell the difference for sure, no one is arguing that.

But Raceland is not that far off, the valving on it can be better but it takes bumps and potholes well without a bone jarring ride.
Appreciate 1