View Single Post
      02-12-2020, 07:42 AM   #92
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

The wrap I ordered for my interior trim came in and since I had some free time last night I decided to give it a shot. I started with this piece. It came out ok but I messed up the cut around the chrome piece, but not bad for a first attempt.

Untitled by Nick Wood, on Flickr

I peeled that off and decided that one of the door trims would be easier to I popped one off and gave it a go.

It needs some work on the edges so I will probably redo this one but not bad. I did the other rear door, no photo for some reason, and it came out better. So I popped one of the front door trims off and wrapped it. This was my best piece yet but it was a pain. There is a downward and inward curve that required a lot of heat to get it laid down right. Even though it was a little difficult it was my best piece yet.

I went ahead and used the rest of the vinyl to wrap the passenger front door and it came out even better than the rest.

I have some more wrap on the way to do the center console and dash trim, I think I am going to like the way this looks.
Appreciate 1