View Single Post
      02-25-2020, 07:52 AM   #107
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothi2 View Post
Does FCP Euro actually take the oil back? I remember being curious about that, and finding something on their site that says they can't warranty anything like aerosols or stuff similar to that. Either way, I've been using LiquiMoly in all my Euro turbo cars and zero complaints from me!
They do take oil back but I don't think its worth the effort for me. I don't want to pump it out of my oil tank back into jugs and ship it.

So I'm never one to leave well enough alone, so I ordered more parts. I had some rewards points burning a hole in my pocket, and I needed a new air filter anyway. I picked up a Dry k&n clone and a silicone intake boot. Out came the parts.

Untitled by Nick Wood, on Flickr

Installed the filter.

And installed the boot. It was kind of a pain to get it lined up, I had to move the power steering res, and of course I dropped one of the nuts. I have on on the way.

I honestly wasn't expecting any power increase, I was hoping for a little intake noise. It might have gained about an once of hp and a little noise but I don't know if it was worth the trouble. I though about taking it off and sending it back, but Ill give it a few days. I think I need to break down and buy an euro airbox.
Appreciate 1