View Single Post
      04-24-2019, 11:56 AM   #12
tisdrew
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Thanks for the log. Perhaps a minor thing, the log name says stage 1+ but also e50. This is just checking basics, you're running the ethanol map when filled with e50, right? I don't mean this as an affront.

HPFP appears to be crashing @ 10psi/2700rpm leaving the fuel rail empty. Bank 1 goes lean and bank 2 is pegged while rich (stft2: -33) -- perhaps a leaky injector. My gut tells me it's HPFP because the issue is only present when running e50 and older/worn units are known to struggle with the volume and present the low rail pressure we're seeing.

It's unusual that bank 1 is the lean one as it's fed first -- potentially something simple but check that your o2 sensors aren't mixed up (bank 2 plugged into bank 1).

The discrepancy between AFRs on bank 1 and 2 make me think it is not a HPFP issue but if that hasn't been replaced recently and the o2 sensors/wiring are all good then HPFP could be the culprit. LPFP looks like a champ now.

Is there a reason you never matted the accelerator pedal? It shows max 51% -- fwiw throttle up @ 81.