United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconi118 View Post
Hi,

GREAT reviev.

I have 2 more questions:

Is it ok daily driving in sport mode in the city? If yes I could buy PSS B16 (the same as PSS10 but fixed damping to sport setup cost 1000€, exist in H&R in stainless steel for 1000€ too)

Does the rear dampers have a cable to go to the control box? In the pictures it seems that the rear has no electronic control.

Additional I am thinking to put the rear bilstein PSS M3 shocks + springs in conjunction with the M3 camber links...
Absolutely no problem driving in "Sport" mode in the city - the car never gets crashy or too harsh. However, the extra rebound available in "Normal" mode does have advantages, especially when negotiating speed bumps etc.

Yes, the non-electronic version is available - it's the regular B16/PSS10 setup, without Ride Control. The damping is still adjustable directly on the damper body itself. The only difference is the electronics. Incidentally, the rear shocks on the Ride Control system do have cables going to the control module - it's just hard to see in the pictures.

If you are going to change the componentry of the rear suspension by changing over to M3 items, including camber links, mounts etc, then you'd have to go for the M3-specific rear struts from Bilstein.
Appreciate 0