12-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #52
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-hri-s
I'm sure you're a genuine bloke, but buying second hand (it IS second hand, even if it's still wrapped) has risks. You could have dropped it in the river, it could be nicked .. I'm sure it's not, but with risk comes a reduction in price. If someone is going to save just 60 and then need to pay/arrange postage, it's not too much of a stretch to buy one from source with free delivery where you're more sure of its heritage.

Not trying to crash your thread, but it does keep jumping back to the top. 'Buy me', 'Buy me' gets annoying after a while, particularly if you're not doing anything to sweeten the deal each time.

Sooner or later there will be an iPad 5 and yours will be worth far less. I'd advise to sell it for what you can get and then be happy that it's off your hands.

All friendly advice - but up to you, however.
Couldn't of put it better myself - in my view multiple bumps mean "I wanna sell this ASAP" and when someone offers you £30 below your advertised price but still above £300 then you should take it based on the appearance of your 'keenness' to sell ?!?!

Not trying to 'strong arm' a deal as I wouldn't buy it from you now anyway but whichever way you butter this up it IS 2nd hand ie could you return it to apple for a FULL refund ? I think not !
Appreciate 0