View Single Post
      02-07-2013, 05:45 AM   #49
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Ill reply to everyone but for those checking on the thread still, I was parked in north LB on south and cherry. Not really a bad neighbor hood but the people in the apartments are all wanna be thugs nd shit and don't wanna fight fair when they get called out. I live a few streets down that's how I know but I was towards hopeful that no one sees or would try to damage my car being its on a major main street and it was far away from anyone just seeing it. My gf just moved from another state in the mid-west so she doesn't know anyone and she's really uncomfortable on where she lives. I offered for her to move in with me but her family stays in those apartments. Hopefully sooner than later, ill know for sure who did it but I have a major idea on who it is with a super strong lead. Don't wanna jump the gun figuratively or literally until I know 100%. No one knows her and she's 99% of the time not walking around the apartment complex because she's either inside her apartment or out of there (out and about)
@ rokor, around this area, if I had a honda, id be singing a different tune. My car would've been stolen and I would've been assed out.
@everyone, pics up soon, can't get to a comp so ima have to try and upload thru my phone. If I can send these pics to someone so they can upload it for me it'd be much appreciated!
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.

Last edited by kiwi29; 02-07-2013 at 06:27 AM..
Appreciate 0