gtron
powerhouse
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche 981 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
this is exactly what i was thinking while reading that.

makes zero sense.

and too all the ppl talking about s4... i'm pretty sure s3 and s4 aren't that different so it should work the same but what's the point? see above... effing bmw and it's love for apple is so annoying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soast View Post
I went to buy the adapter for my S3 and was told that all it does is exactly what the I already have. You charge the phone and access music.... The same as when you simply plug into the usb outlet.

ONLY THE APPLE ADAPTER WILL USE CONNECT SO YOUR APPS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE CAR.

Don't waste your money.

BMW promotes as a Galaxy solution and it is just hype.

What will it take for BMW to wake up to the fact that Apple is not that dominant and that there are a tremendous number of Android users that own BMW's.

Also, why not build the remote app so it can run on a PC, laptop or tablet???

I know it is October, but could they put the beer away long enough to respond to the hundreds of posts for Android full integration?
as you can see by my post above i'm right there with you!!

i picture their execs up there with their dumb apple devices thinking it's so cool and just completely missing the bigger picture and it pisses me off lol

i'm not sure if it's enough for ppl to stop buying their cars but that's really the way to get them to notice.

i'm a sucker for bmw's so i'm not even sure if it's enough for me to quit them but it sure is tempting.