Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomfries View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Now my butt dyno really feels it. The car pulls a bit better than it did than when I just had 1/2 cats (primaries got taken care of when I did AA headers)

Sounds incredible! Is there an increase in power across the entire powerband? Where is it most noticeable?
from 2nd to 4th gear.. especially downshifting under a tunnel. of course this also depends on what you have on your car. I went FBO.. the power is pure and linear from 2,800 to 6,500 RPM. Other passengers have said the removal of the cats has definitely changed how the car feels on the road. It's much smoother in power delivery as everything becomes free flowing. I kept my original cats and I did this when I did my did my headers as well so I can go completely back to stock if I ever get sick of the sound. It does smell but it comes and goes and isn't a big of an issue for me.

I just can't stand the fact that people decide to drive like they're in Mario Kart when they hear me coming or they pull up behind me and tailgate. just going 15 mph sounds faster than it is. I want to dyno it some day
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 3
Biginboca3763.50
Noir883.00