Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Vortech S2000 '03 Black - *Mint* - $21,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
What I am selling is my Berlina Black 2003 with 35k miles on it. I am the original owner. I installed the Vortech unit at around 21k miles. Up until 4 months ago, the car was never daily driven. Now I am using it to commute back and forth to work. It is great as a daily driver or a toy to mess around with on the weekends. Driven normally, the car maintains all of its stock driving characteristics. But when you start to take the RPM's high (9000 redline) and the boost combines with VTEC, the car becomes a totally different animal. It is "knock your socks off" fast and has been a true pleasure to drive for these past years. I have kept it completely stock looking and very clean. The KBB value of the car is $19,000+, not including the value added by everything else I have done.

I can be contacted at 302-540-3939. Feel free to call with any questions at all or to set up a meeting so you can see the car personally.

Condition

- Paint is perfect.
- Interior is immaculate. There is only one spot of wear on the leather on the driver's seat, where your rear end rubs against the seat when you slide into the car.
- Put winter Yokohoma tires on it, about 80% tread left on the fronts, 50% on the rears.
- Engine and drivetrain have never had a problem. Oil has been changed about every 4k miles. I just got the car back from Honda's 30k'something mile service.
- Overall, I would call the car as close to MINT as you can get.

Upgrades

- Vortech supercharger w/ Aftercooler
- ACT clutch and pressure plate
- Innovate Air/Fuel guage, pillar mounted
- Also including every stock part that came off the car when the supercharger was installed.

I am in the Philadelphia area.

Asking $19,500 OBO. At this price, the car is a STEAL.

Sorry about these interior pics, the flash made every little spec of dust glow like the sun. I definately should have wiped the inside down a bit more but this was probably the dirtiest the car has ever been.

Last edited by mayanh8; 01-16-2007 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: New Price
Appreciate 0