11-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #79
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
Just a reminder that the rear headlight aim bracket is not a piece from the M3, it is a custom piece we have engineered. The M3 bracket will NOT work on the non-M cars due to the different rear subframe.
Harold, you did not engineer this....you got a CAD file and drawing given to you by me! This will be the last time I will say do not take credit for anything you have not done personally which includes parts and shared technical information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratplaya06 View Post
Any plans to release the toe links orb designed?

EDIT: I know about the rogue and other adjustable arms but I liked the design of orb's better, they were curved like the m3 and had really high end bushings. Did you ever start making those, Harold?
The newer toe links (30% stiffer) retail for about 525.00 for set if they were made. 80% of the cost are in the bearings and the viton seals...the aluminum links are fairly cheap....even have the M3 logo on them know. They will last the life car raced or not so you get what you pay for. Cheaper bearing are no problem but they will not last more than 1-2 years....cost drops by about 125.00. Cost is based on you proudction run so it goes down accordingly. If a vendor wished to contact me directly it may be possible produce them.

Last edited by Orb; 11-17-2011 at 12:00 AM..
Appreciate 0