View Single Post
      12-04-2018, 09:14 AM   #56
Welcome to NBA Jam
Is it the shoes!?
Rep
Drives: (Sold) 2011 E92 335i ZMP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rypezsays View Post
Just got mine done the other day. Was driving the next day and my car started showing a bunch of codes including ABS, brakes, Tires. Called and they said they didn't hear this from any other customers. Anyone think that the fix could've set off these codes and they messed it up? They never have rentals they said, so I'd have to wait til friday if I look to get a rental.
It's certainly possible. They're doing a lot of work in and around the junction box.

They accidentally made a mistake during my recall that caused my trunk to continuously open until it reaches the maximum of 20 tries (BMW was smart to keep it from opening forever!). After they did about 2 days of diagnosis, they concluded that they broke something with the junction box electronics during the recall, and installed a new one. It fixed the issue, and I paid nothing. I also got a new trunk lock actuator out of it, which was a nice bonus I guess.

It's worth it to go back. Tell them that you came in without electrical issues, had electrical work done, and now you have electrical issues. That's a reasonable request for anyone.
Appreciate 0