05-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #17
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBMW View Post
i like everything about the car but the taillights, too darkish for me. love the way its changed though, nice job.
thanks, i know the tail lights are a little over done but i cant go back :/ jumped the gun on the paint stuff in the begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
wrap job looks awesome. car looks clean.

and the stories/descriptions of the experiences with the vendors/members look like they handled everything great... but those same stories/descriptions make me think you are one of the worst types of customers to deal with in retail. lol
hah thanks, and I am not kidding i would hate me too as a customer. I work retail, well not really retail but with clients all day at work, and its like after getting questions about ever small thing, it turned me into that too lol. I always value Customer serivice over product, because in the end the product will always work out with great customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafoo View Post
Damn, that turned out really well.
i know i was a little iffy before when the wrap came in but after on the car, came out real good, even when the hood was just done, i was contemplating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SH View Post
What a Beaut! Love what you've done man!
thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Apart from the smoked rear lights it's perfect. Very nicely done.
as i said earlier, wish I could go back, but jumped the gun too early before and had them tinted with paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Looks boss
thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensee92 View Post
looks totally diff than before.
i KNOW, i love it lol i kinda feel like its a new car, took delivery on memorial day lol, me and her are like
Appreciate 0