02-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
Agentphish
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee View Post
How is the sound using any of these devices? I had wireless streaming bluetooth audio in a previous set up and was very pleased with it. This is the only feature that my '07 335i doesn't have that I wish it had. For a factory system, the Logic 7 sounds pretty damn good!
Mikee -

I have had great experiences with the two different BT dongles that I've used. Currently i have the xtrememac as I mentioned.

I had a Kensington LiquidAUX which is now in my wife's Legacy. It is currently discontinued, but it also worked very well, dare I say better than the xtrememac in terms of automatically re-pairing with my phone, except that it didn't allow for voice calling, which the xtrememac does, though I don't use that feature because I use the integrated BMW one.

The xtrememac works by re-pairing when you touch the phone button on the adapter once.

When I scored that xtrememac adapter it was just before xmas time and I saw it and the indoor home-based model of the same thing for $15 each. I thought about buying several of the car ones. Not sure why I didn't.
Appreciate 0