View Single Post
      02-01-2016, 08:07 AM   #40
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 GC Turbos, FBO, 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_f22 View Post
The sad fact is, he/she probably did hit your car. I've seen so many people not give a rat's arse about hitting someone else's car.

It used to be those with new or 'prestige' cars like Bimmer's were more careful but now with so many people on PCP schemes etc, they just have a care free attitude. "not my car, not my problem" pretty much.

It's so f**king annoying because my 2007 car had NO dents in it at all when I bought it a few months ago, despite some shite paintwork courtesy of the last owner but I digress....fast forward to now and the dents are creeping in because of inconsiderate idiots in car parks.

hardest part is proving it to make someone cough up for the damage.

If you ever challenge anyone, you just get the "oh what an arsehole, typical BMW owner" vibe from them
My excess is either £1000 or £2000 (to get the annual payment down), so I have to assume no minor incidents will be worth claiming for. I lost my no claims by spending 2 yrs outside of the UK. At the time I didn't know that was a thing. I had about 6 years no claims back in 2008. Come back in 2010 and back to 0.
GC Turbos, FBO, JB4, DCT, Port Meth injection, BMS Charge Pipe, NGK plugs. EBC brakes and pads, LED Angel lights, LED foglights, LCI rears OCC, Braided brake lines. Custom Diff Lockdown Kit, VTT inlets, TMAP, stage 2+ fuel pump
11.79@119mph (stock turbos)
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0