09-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #19
jblackwell
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by caradd View Post
1. Got a great deal from Vishnu, I could probably sell it for what I paid.
+1 Great resale. I bought new because of the upgrade special and the absolute lack of supply used.

Quote:
2. Controls timing over JB3. Looking over past threads it seems Burger Tuning ends up copying what Vishnu is doing, so why not go with the original.
+1 This is why I upgraded from JB3 to Vishnu. That and the wonderful methanol integration. Second to none.

Quote:
3. Shiv is always coming out with cool features on board boost gauge, AFR gauge, Adjustable Shift lights, and now adjustable throttle mapping, data logging user adjustable settings, on the fly map switching.
+1 The hits and future copied features keep coming. Follow the leader.

Quote:
4. Seemed like it took forever for GIAC to get their flash loader available so switching back to stock for dealer visits was not feasible at the time. And I hear the stock setting is not really stock, just stock like so could potentially be spotted by dealer.
Not potentially. I can say it is absolutely discoverable. I've seen it happen.

Quote:
5. I turn over cars a lot usually once a year. I can sell the Procede and recoup some money where as the tune you get $0.
+10,000! If Giac were say $250, it would be lots more compelling...assuming it was not dealer discoverable.