View Single Post
      11-01-2020, 04:49 AM   #1
sfarisminhas
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 Saloon 2011

I am selling my 80prs. For those in the know, this is Pioneers flagship audiophile unit. I had this installed in my 2011 E90. Reason for sale is that I have switched to a floating screen and a DSP. My car is an environment for audio experiments. I purchased this in July 2019. As you can see in the pictures, this was manufactured in May 2019. Everything that came with the unit is present. Unfortunately, I no longer have the box. It was one of the things that was sacrificed during a house move. If you are wondering why the ISO plug is missing from the harness, it's because I prefer to solder the harness. Just a preference really. I have also tessa taped the Bluetooth mic just to eliminate any kind of rattling. I want £240 or nearest offer. I will charge £15 for post and packaging 1st class. Alternatively, you can collect from Wetherby or Rotherham. So basically from my home after 6.30pm on a weekday or from work before 5pm on a weekday. I can deliver at a cost too if need be. This is a top class unit and whoever installs it won't be disappointed. I accept PayPal or cash on collection. Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0