United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin View Post
finally found a sacramento thread!

whats up guys, i just picked up a e92 couple months ago and still lurking around haha.

just wanted to drop in and introduce myself!
Welcome! Oh and be careful with the law, his bug rubs off on you. WHen you mod everything in the book, you end up buying a new BMW and start all over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
welcome! i'll say you picked a wrong decision to lurk around the forum.. this is a very evil place. do you know what's BMW real meaning? Break My Wallet, hahahaha, im sure your mod bugs will bite you soon and it's an influence to pass on to other local sac'er member. hahahahaha....

ask Vince, first time when i met him he was totally stock except a set of wheels, and what's he have now? VINCE, please fill out the rest of the story and share it with the new member
Well, lets just say I tried to use "Raid", but the bug keeps coming back. I thought I would be done with Tints, Wheels, upgraded AE and Interior LED. But nooooo, the law has to show you what new mod he did, then you are like, hmm... I want that.

Since last April, DCI, COBB, FMIC & ER CP w/ BOV. Thinking the COBB was enough, but then a lot of people where figuring out how to custom tune with E85 pump gas (COBB ATR). After hearing what results Eric did with just ACN 91 on a pro tune by Pro Tuning Freaks, I was like, that's it! I want to maximize my ponies so I don't have to do anymore performance mods (DPs)

So just finished up my Pro E-Tune with Pro Tuning Freaks, COBB S1 + with 50% Ethanol fuel blended with ACN 91. Putting out 130 more ponies from stock!

SO whats next, well i am sick of that rash my GF put on my front bumper. more cosmetics are coming. M3 front bumper here we go.

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0