Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335R1 View Post
I go to a NYSC and there is nothing short of annoying me there.

I can't stand people who just want to talk to me while I'm doing my workout. I swear some of these people go there because they dont have much of a social life or friends. Then there are the assholes who leave plates and weights laying around. I don't mind the girls who go there looking good, but some of them go over the edge. I had a girl I was messing with tell me how some of them go into the ladies room to put on make up before and during their workout.

I'm kind of bothered by this father and son duo who are always there. The kid is like 14 and the father is a stocky dude. But they're both about 5'5. Kid definitely doesn't look like he's hit puberty, but his father is there pushing him to lift. Trying to make a body builder out of him, but it's obvious the kid's physique is stunted or all fucked up. He can hardly walk straight.

Then just last week I watched these 2 juice heads jump rope near all the treadmills and eliptyical machines all while the gym was packed. It's obvious these dudes use roids, but they just had no consideration for those around them. Same day, as I'm doing some ab exercise before starting my cardio, I had to wait around for an open treadmill. I literally had to go do other exercises because douchebags want to walk for 4 miles on a treadmill. WALK! Not set on 4 or 5, but set on 3 at the most.

First things I get when I buy my first house is a bowflex, treadmill and elyptical.
Man, I can't tell you how irritated i get at people leaving weights on the benches/machines. I don't mind if it's a plate on each side, because I usually need them both.

BUT I hate when assholes use every single 45lb plate and then leave. It sucks even worse for the girls who want to use those machines. I really wish the employees would pay more attention to it.
Appreciate 0