01-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #27
dakotacoates
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@TopGearSolutions View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotacoates View Post
Hey guys sorry if this post has already been made but I've been searching all around and have had trouble finding the advice I need

So I just bought a 2008 BMW 335i completely stock with 106,000 miles I have a jb4 tune coming in the mail right now and I wanted to know what are the best supporting mods to do are what are some good brands to go with and what order I should do them in
I also wanted to know what all I would need to do to start running E85
Lastly I wanted to know what issues I could be looking forward to around this mileage and any preventative maintenance I should do as of now thank you guys in advance
Define best!
By best I just mean Best bang for your buck I know I can go with ECS tuning parts for everything but I can get an ARM intercooler for less than an ECS with the same gains So I'm just looking for things like that and peoples experience with different brands and what Mods to do in what order right now my plan is I have an exc mods to do in what order right now my plan is I have an XS power charge pipe and blow off valve coming in the mail and then I was going to do an ARM intercooler and then a BMS DCI And then some VRSF down pipes unless I can find A cheaper brand with the same games that is still reputable And reliable
Appreciate 0