JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Individual SMB F80 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Angry Procede / PWM: DO NOT BUY! NIGHTMARE!

FINAL UPDATE:
No, now I'm just giving up on there shit kit. From them telling me you can tap a vacuum line (which you can't on N55 as far as I can find out) to their instructions being utter shit. There kit installation guide says insert 2 wires in this place... to bad my kit doesn't have those wires.

Essentially the lesson here is they are a crap company and can't properly organize a kit with a decent set of instructions to install. The car also feels sort of weird with the procede lately. It will randomly just start to accelerate at like 70-80mph faster and its just no consistant across the board. They have replaced my unit like 4 times in the past year I think.

Time to move to JB$. Emailed Terry and he was helpful and responsive in minutes. Vishnu (Shiv, Robert and whoever else) are basiclly useless and tell you information without being sure that its right. They have told me incorrect information numerous times even though I bought N55 stuff. They tell me shit that's relevant to N54.
UPDATE: After finally getting through to Robert, he saw the photo and realized the only right thing to do was to refund me. Thank You!

For all you who plan to order anything from Vishnu.... everything is great... but the charge pipe! The Procede is great, but this pipe is just unacceptable in my opinion. Lets start with fitment. I could not get the pipe to fit, even close to nicely after relocating the power steering fluid and putting massive amounts of stress on the silicon connectors even though I should not have to. Heres a photo of the best fitment I could get after stretching the silicon to their limits. We had to run the methanol line between the power steering hoses to even attempt to get them hooked up.

Secondly... your probably wondering why there is a hole? Well thats where the methanol bung was. We put the nozzle in and we DID NOT over tighten it. The bung would wobble left and right with the slightest amount of pressure. Give the bung a little tug and it comes right out! Thats great... After inspecting what should be a nicely threaded hole, it looks like someone drilled a shitty hole and just put a little lock-tight and expected this to hold up.

For a $1,100 methanol kit I expected something a little better than this charge pipe. Guess I'll have to invest in an ER Charge Pipe and hopefully Vishnu will take this one back...

Lesson learned.... you can't buy a product for $1,100 and expect anything. I guess next time I'll have to do more research on the quality of every part in the package.

Current: 2018 Individual San Marino Blue M3 | 2022 BSM X5 MC
Previous: 2018 BSM X5 M

Last edited by JcLusso; 10-24-2013 at 11:40 PM..
Appreciate 0