View Single Post
      09-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
Montego e92 / AccuAir Air Bag System / Vossen CV5 / CF CPS Front lip

Hey guys...I know I posted a teaser a LOOONGG time ago about this. And well I'm just getting pics. Which sucks b/c...well...you'll see at the end of this. Here are 3 pics from the photoshoot I had. Keep a look out on Vossens website as more should be up soon.
One thing I don't like about my car...is no matter how much I adjust my rear coils they will never sit even. Trust me I've tried for like 3 days and I can't get both sides to sit the same. It bothers me b/c one side tucks better then the other.
Special shout out to:

Mike and the guys at Vossen for the awesome wheels. They look good and I think they keep the sporty/luxury look going with the bmw. The wheels are 20x9(+20)/10.5(+27) and I'm running 225/35 and 255/30 tires. (yes these tires are taller then factory and recommended tires, but it something I had to sacrifice in order to run stretch tires and have rubber)

Reno and Derek at Accuair for helping me get my AccuAir Stage 2 kit. I do have the AccuAir Elevel system. And I'm looking at getting the iLevel system also.

Zack at Universal Air Suspension for helping me with my Air Bags

now the pics.

this all I have for now....stay tuned for more!!!!
Attached Images

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged

Last edited by Projekt_BooGie; 11-20-2013 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0