06-01-2017, 07:04 AM   #32
drhousedk
Private First Class
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 10/2012 F31 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by juld0zer View Post
Im not sure of the service life of SRF as i've never used it before but traditionally race fluids are intended for very short service intervals. The other thing is, SRF is not a low viscosity fluid which is required for the DSC system to work as BMW designed.

If you've only recently started to have this issue and you've been using the same fluid years ago without issue then disregard my suggestion but im out of ideas for now. Something seems to be taking control of your steering. Can you fight it by firmly holding the wheel straight?
Only had the issue for around six months now. Fluid is 12-13 months old. Never had any issues to begin with actually, I've used and abused the brakes on a quite a few trackdays, and they've always been strong like hell.

Whatever it is, it forces the wheels so hard that I can't fight it with even a larger amount of force.

And on the other hand I'm too scared to REALLY fight it, as the force would end up in the steering rack instead of being released in the steering wheel. A broken steering rack while at speed would make for a baaad time.
Appreciate 1
feuer4275.50