ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Dude, every fanbase has their knuckleheads, the avg Leaf fan is ever hopeful, humble, realistic and used to suffering, just cuz a few loudmouths are out there doesn't really mean much.
I'm aware - they travel well. PIT just happens to be one of the locations they travel to. I hit a few away games every year as well...I'm fully aware that I'm a nuisance. Doesn't make me like 'em any more.

Quote:
Btw, he wasn't wearing PJs, it's a comforter/blanket. I get the ribbing but it's kinda lame ppl mocked him for being ecstatic in achieving his childhood dream.
Oh - I'm aware...this is what name the Islander boys gave him though, not me. I'm not really a fan of how he left, but since I hate the Islanders too, I'm good with it.

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, the Leafs and Cats are both playing w house money here, so it's gonna be a fun and loose series, so good on them, but, ofc, GLG!
And you call yourself a Habs fan? Excited to watch...physical play vs talent play. Had a feeling that Boston would have trouble with it, don't think the Leafs will have a similar issue. Long as Murray is out, they have a chance.

Honestly though, waiting for this Canes/Devils series. Should be all out speed. Fan of fast hockey...