05-02-2023, 02:18 PM   #60
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
I'm aware - they travel well. PIT just happens to be one of the locations they travel to. I hit a few away games every year as well...I'm fully aware that I'm a nuisance. Doesn't make me like 'em any more.

Oh - I'm aware...this is what name the Islander boys gave him though, not me. I'm not really a fan of how he left, but since I hate the Islanders too, I'm good with it.

And you call yourself a Habs fan? Excited to watch...physical play vs talent play. Had a feeling that Boston would have trouble with it, don't think the Leafs will have a similar issue. Long as Murray is out, they have a chance.

Honestly though, waiting for this Canes/Devils series. Should be all out speed. Fan of fast hockey...
We Leafs fans suffered long enough, have some compassion and don't hate too much haha.

True, he did leave that org in a 'serpentine' way haha, should've been upfront and more of a man. Oh well.

No man, that's your assumption. I'm a transplanted Leafs fan from Toronto, but don't tell the locals lest I get kicked out haha.

I think that the Leafs have a good chance to go further, but we all know what it means to be a hopeful Leafs fan.

Some great hockey still ahead!
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0